July 12, 2015

ABOUT ME


Hi there! My name is Jovanna. My middle name is Rhea and it's all pronounced joe-vah-nah ray-ah. Just in case you were wondering! A little about me: Born a De La Peña now a Joyner. I'm married to a wonderful man named Chase. I am obsessed with dogs and sloths (and most animals in general if I'm honest). I adopted a sweet shelter pup named Winston and he is my pride and joy. I don't think a dessert counts as dessert unless I can chew it, and I love meeting new friends!

I am all about natural light, goofy laughter, pretty things and happy people.

My photos aim to capture the most beautiful, graceful side of you and your loved ones. I believe your pictures should be a mixture of bliss and personality. I do freelance makeup for wedding and events. I also worked as a wedding/event planner assistant, so the ins and outs of weddings are my specialty! Currently based in Dallas, Texas. 

This is my photography blog where I will post snippets of latest shoots and such. If you'd like to follow a little more closely you can sign up for the launch of the website and you'll be the first to know when it goes live (fancy huh?) 
Let's start this journey together, shall we? 
If you feel I would be a good fit for you let's chat! jovannardelapena@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment